How do beat Wizpig in Diddy Kong Racing for N64? Well, it’s not easy. It takes practice and patience, but it is possible. Follow these steps to find success at taking the big hog down.
- Pick the fastest racers. It might be tempting to use the characters that you've always chosen. Familiarity is good, but when it comes to beating Wizpig, you have to think about speed. Krunch and Drumstick (if unlocked) are two of the best for this challenge.
- Know the tracks. Fundamental racing skill is essential to beat Wizpig in Diddy Kong Racing for the N64, so learn the ins and outs of the track you’ll be racing. Stay low in every turn but make sure to not go off the track or bump into walls or barriers.
- Don’t miss a single zipper. To beat Wizpig in Diddy Kong Racing for the N64, you've got to focus on speed; to focus on speed, you’ve got to hit every zipper. If you let them go by without being used, you’ll never stand a chance against everyone’s least favorite swine.
- Get a green boost from the zippers. In case you didn’t know, you can actually get more of a boost from each zipper by achieving a green boost. To do this, let off the gas just before you hit it. You’ll get rocketed farther than ever before.
- Extend your zipping power. Tapping A while you’re in the middle of a zipper boost will make the boost last longer. It might not seem like much, but every second counts when you’re trying to beat Wizpig.
Keep these things in mind and Wizpig won’t stop you from beating Diddy Kong Racing for the N64. Practice, practice, practice, and good luck!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Cooking With Booze: Stiegl Radler Crockpot Carnitas
Perfect hot-weather tacos, with pork simmered in summer beer.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.