Are you wondering how to become a werewolf in Sims 2? Well, guess what. It is actually a lot easier than you may first expect. Yes, as with accomplishing any task in the Sims game, learning how to become a werewolf will take a certain amount of patience. It is not something that happens overnight. Still, with very little trial and error, you can learn how to become a werewolf in no time.
- Create a wooded landscape. In order to become a werewolf in Sims 2, you first have to meet another werewolf. To help attract the werewolf, you are going to want to plant many trees on your lot. Take note that even if your lot does not have a lot of trees, there is still a chance the wolf may appear; however, to increase the frequency of his appearances, it is best to have many trees.
- Stay vigilant. To become a werewolf in Sims 2, you have to be bitten by a wolf. This requires a certain amount of patience. The werewolf does not appear at any set patterns; he just shows up randomly. In addition, you are looking for a specific wolf. He is distinguishable by his black coat and glowing eyes.
- Meet and greet the wolf when he shows up. You have to build a relationship with the wolf. He is not going to attack and turn you into a werewolf just because he feels like it. So, when he first appears, go outside and interact with him. Make sure you hurry; he never stays around for long.
- Continue to build a relationship. You will not establish a high enough relationship with the werewolf on one encounter. You need to meet and greet him multiple times. When your relationship is high enough, somewhere around 60, he will feel friendly towards you. Then he will nibble on you and turn you into a werewolf.
- Your Sim will then transform into a werewolf. After being bitten, you do not really have any control of when you turn into a werewolf. It just happens. In Sims 2, you will normally become a werewolf around 8 o’ clock at night.