How Do You Change Your iTunes User Name On IPhone
Many people wonder, how do you change your iTunes user name on an iPhone? Learning how you do this does not need to be a daunting task. A few simple steps will have your iPhone up and running with the changed name. You change your iTunes user name on an iPhone by accessing your account through the iTunes store. All of your account information can be changed from the Apple Account Information page. Once on the Apple Account Information page, follow these instructions:
- Open your iTunes program and wait for the main screen to load.
- Choose "Store" at the top of your screen. Then select the "Sign In" option from the menu.
- Enter your Apple ID and password into the form boxes. Once you are done click the "Sign In" button
- Now you should be logged in. Choose "Store" and the "View My Account" option
- Enter your account password a second time and click the "View Account" button
- From the "Apple Account Information" page, click the "Edit Payment Information" button
- Edit the "Account User Name" and change it
- Click the "Done" button
The iPhone is an amazing device when paired with your music library at iTunes. Now if the need arises, you will no longer wonder how do you change your iTunes user name on an iPhone.
- Remember, you can also change your address, billing info , email address and preferred billing method from this same Account Information page.