At one time or another, every golfer asks, "how do you clean stained muddy golf balls?" There are a number of different techniques that can be tried. Find the technique that works best for the types of stains you get on your gold balls.
To clean stained muddy golf balls you will need:
- Large bucket
- Hot water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- Clean cloth
- 3 denture cleaning tablets
- Powder dishwasher detergent
- Mr. Clean Eraser (Smooth Pad)
- Technique 1: To clean stained muddy golf balls, fill the bucket with a gallon of hot water. Add a 1/2 cup of white vinegar to the water. Soak the golf balls for a few hours. This should loosen the tough dirt and remove stains. If the golf balls are not clean, pour vinegar directly on the stains and scrub it with the clean cloth. Be sure to rinse the golf balls thoroughly.
- Technique 2: Another technique to clean stained muddy golf balls is to put them in the bucket and fill it with a gallon of warm water. Add to it the three denture cleaning tablets. The tablets will bubble and foam and should remove deep dirt and stains.
- Technique 3: Mix a small amount of bleach and powder dishwasher detergent into the bucket. To clean the stained muddy golf balls, allow them to soak in the mixture. After the soaking, rinse them thoroughly. If there are still stains, they can be scrubbed with a toothbrush to remove.
- Technique 4: A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser smooth pad can be used on a dry golf ball to remove any stained muddy golf balls after any of the previous techniques have been tried.
A clean golf ball is essential to every golfer. There are a few different techniques to clean stained muddy golf balls. More often than not, only one of the techniques will be needed. It is important to remember to only combine the above chemicals as directed. If all are mixed together it can cause a hazardous gas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.