How Do You Delete Photos On Facebook
You posted some racy pictures of yourself and some friends, and you need to learn about how do you delete photos on Facebook. If you were drunk or otherwise impaired and posted some questionable photos on Facebook, you can remove them. That's not to say that someone might not have copied them while they were still up on Facebook. But, if you really want to remove them from your Facebook profile, go for it. Here's how to make photos on Facebook show no more.
To delete photos on Facebook, you will need:
- Facebook account
Computer with Internet access
- Go to your Facebook account. Log onto Facebook and go to your Facebook profile page. There are two versions of Facebook--the old version and a new version.
- Go to the Photos tab. In the new version of Facebook, find the photo you want to delete.
- Delete the photo. Click on Remove Tag under the photo. These words appear in blue and are clickable. By removing the tag, your photo will no longer appear on your Facebook profile.
- Click the Save button. To make this happen, be sure to click Save.
- Go to the Photos tab. In the old version of Facebook, click on Photos of Me. This will bring up any photos you are tagged in. Delete by clicking Remove Tag.
- Remove photos someone else has uploaded. This process only removes the photo from your Facebook profile and does not delete it from the person who uploaded the photo. Select Photos of (your name) on your Facebook profile. Go to the photo you want to delete. Click Remove Tag to remove this photo from your Facebook profile.