How do you fold a sleeping bag? Folding a sleeping bag for storage isn't as hard as it may seem. This information can come in handy before a camp out, as you don't want to be the only guy having a hard time packing up. Take some time to practice each step before it needs to be performed in front of others.
- Lay the sleeping bag out flat. You want in on an even surface. Be sure that it is all zipped up and the open end is facing you.
- Fold the sleeping bag in half lengthwise. Keep in on the surface, grab the right side and fold it over onto the left side. All of the corners should be lined up evenly.
- Begin at the open edge and make a small fold. Begin to roll the sleeping bag around the fold. You want to make sure that you are keeping the roll tight. Sleeping bags can come loose easily, and then you will have to start back at step one. Also, the tighter you roll, the less space the sleeping bag will take up.
- When you come to the end, find a way to secure the folded sleeping bag. Usually, there are two bands at the bottom of the sleeping bag that can be wrapped around the roll to prevent it from coming undone. If you don't have these, you can always use any type of rope or tough string to keep things secured.
- Some folded sleeping bags fit into a carrying case. After putting the sleeping bag in, a draw string keeps it shut and makes it easier to transport.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …