How Do You Know If You Are In Love
How do you know if you are in love? How does anyone really know? Knowing when you're in love isn't as simple as driving up to a stoplight and knowing the green light means "go." The feeling of love is not only hard to explain, but the experience of falling, or being, in love is even more difficult. Knowing if, and when, you are in love may be especially hard for a younger person who may not have had prior experience in the process.
- Thoughts. Perhaps the best way to recognize being love-struck is when all your thoughts go to this other person regardless of what you happen to be doing. Work, watching TV, eating, exercising seems not to matter as your thought process returns to a significant other time after time.
- Lack of focus. In continuation of thinking about the other person all the time, focus might be a real issue. You may find yourself daydreaming about him in the car when you should be focused on getting where you're going, absently putting your keys in the refrigerator, calling a friend only to find you've dialed the wrong number.
- Body Sensations. How do you know when you are in love? You'll probably feel it in your body. You might feel warm when you're around her or get a fluttery sensation in your stomach. It's not always a sexual type of feeling although those may arise as well.
- Talking. When you're in love, you want to know her. You want to learn all about what she likes and who she is. When you first experience the feeling of being in love, talking will happen more frequently than possibly any other time in your relationship.
- Feel fantastic. Love feels good, plain and simple. When you're in love, you'll feel great a lot of the time. Often you'll be ready to jump out of bed in the morning in excitement to start your day.
How do you know you are in love if you've never been there or if it's been awhile? It's all in how you feel. Love can make you feel a combination of blissful, excited, sensuous, crazy, anxious, out of control and ecstatically happy. There's no right way, nor wrong way, to feel the feeling of being in love. Just relax in knowing that when you've been bit by the bug, you'll know.