Cutting grass sometimes requires a catcher so how do you make a grass catcher bag? Its actually quite simple once you have the materials and the directions on how to make one. Cutting grass can be a headache when you have cut grass laying around. If you don't have a grass catcher bag you are left to raking the grass up. This creates more work then necessary. Follow the steps below and you will be on your way to cutting grass more efficiently.
- 5 sections of industrial cloth material (usually 4 ft x 4 ft)
- 8 sections of wire about one inch in diameter and 4 feet long
- 1 four foot section of plywood
- Drill one hole in all four corners of plywood. Make sure holes will allow wire to go through. If wire can't go through make the holes a bit bigger.
- Next, run one section of wire through each hole. Secure in place by bringing wire up and wrapping around wire just enough to secure it. This holds the plywood in place.
- Take the industrial cloth material and slide onto wire on all sides. One piece will complete one side. Or if you buy one whole section wrap around the outside of the wire.
- Attach four others wires to top of side wires. This will be your top. Take the other piece of cloth and attach to top of bag. .
- Cut opening at the lowest end facing the back of mower. This will allow grass to blow back into the bag. Picking up the grass you have cut.
- You are now ready to begin using your new homemade grass catcher.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.