Flavoring your fish or meat correctly is important, making it necessary know how to make a lime marinade. A lime marinade can be combined with many other flavors. Learning how to make a lime marinade is easy and keeps your meals tasting healthy and fresh.
To learn how to make a lime marinade, you will need:
- 1 c. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 c. tequilla
- Tbsp. of hot sauce
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 c. coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Meat to marinate
- Ziploc bag
- Break out the blender. To learn how to make a lime marinade, you will need to dust off your blender. This is what you will use to combine the ingredients to your marinade.
- Combine your ingredients. In the blender, combine your lime juice with the tequilla and blend with the garlic, coriander and hot sauce. At a medium speed, mix the ingredients together while slowly pouring in your olive oil. Add in your salt and pepper next blend again until the consistency and flavor are perfect.
- Put your meat or fish in your ziploc bag and pour in the marinade. Close the bag and then massage the marinade into your future dinner. This is an important part of learning how to make a lime marinade. Allow it to marinate for at least two hours. The longer it marinates the better.
- Helpful hints. Add other seasonings to further heighten your flavor. When you learn how to make a lime marinade it is all about experimentation. Add some cilantro or jalapeno to the blender and see where that takes you.
- Beware. Leaving a piece of fish in a citrus marinade for too long can cause the fish to actually cook. Also, if you aren't a fan of spicy things, lessen the hot sauce that you add. If you really want to feel the burn, add more.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.