How Do You Make A Nokia 5300 Light Up?
How do you make a Nokia 5300 light up? One of the coolest features of the Nokia 5300 is the light effect, and you may be wondering how it works. The light effect feature of the Nokia 5300 allows the phone to light up when there is a pending message or an incoming call. This feature may not be enabled by default but is available on the Nokia 5300 and can easily be activated.
- Turn on the Nokia 5300. Power on the Nokia 5300 and allow it to boo to the home screen.
- Open the Nokia 5300 menu. Press the "Menu" key. The main menu for the Nokia 5300 should now appear on your screen.
- Select "Settings" and press "OK." You should now see the settings menu on your Nokia 5300.
- Select "Enhancements" and press "OK." This will open the enhancements menu for your Nokia 5300.
- Enable lights. Select "Lights." To permanently enable lights, select "On." This will enable the lights to flash during the entire duration you have unread messages or an incoming call. Select "Automatic" to enable lights for fifteen seconds. These two options may have an effect on battery life; enabling the lighting options may cause your Nokia 5300 battery to drain faster. The "On" option can especially have a negative impact on the Nokia 5300 battery. If you decide you are not satisfied, you can always disable them later. The lights will now be enabled on your Nokia 5300.
- You may customize the light settings from your user profile on your Nokia 5300. The lights can be customized in duration and effect based on your selected profile and theme. Have them light up however you would like them to!