If you are having a soccer theme party then you may have wondered how do you make a soccer pinata. Pinatas are a lot of fun and can be filled with lots of things like candy, toys, and even money. You can purchase many types of pinatas at party supply stores although it is easy to make a pinata yourself. Making a soccer pinata is simple and require common ingredients and supplies. This article will show you how to make a soccer pinata from start to finish.
To make a soccer pinata, you will need:
- large mixing bowl
- Large round balloon, blown up
- black and white paint
- sturdy string
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- Tear the newspaper into strips. To make a soccer pinanta you will need to first tear the newspaper into 1-inch strips. Don't worry about getting the strips perfect.
- Mix the water and flour. Now it's time to make the glue mixture. In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour and water. The mixture should be thick like a paste.
- Dip the strips. One at a time, dip each newspaper strip into the flour mixture until completely coated.
- Place the strips on the balloon. Lay each strip of coated newspaper onto the balloon until the balloon is completely covered, except for a 2-inch spot near the bottom.
- Add the string. Place the string onto the pinata where you would like it to hang from.
- Repeat newspaper layer. Once the first layer of newspaper has dried, repeat with another layer to make the pinata stronger. Be sure to cover the area where you placed the string to help seal it in.
- Pop the balloon. Allow the second layer to dry completely. Use a needle to pop the balloon.
- Paint your pinata. Start by painting your pinata white and allow it to dry. Next paint on black hexagon to make the pinata look like a soccer ball.
- Fill the pinata. If desired, filled the pinata and seal the hole with tape. Paint over the tape for a seamless look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.