Learning how to make taco salad shells is an easy way to make any Mexican meal a little more special. It serves as a bowl for serving your meal and the best part about it, is that you can eat it. A delicious addition is easy to create if you learn how to make taco salad shells in time for your next fiesta.
To learn how to make two taco salad shells, you will need:
- 2 ten-inch tortillas
- 2 four-inch empty cans
- Warm water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Aluminum foil
- Baking sheet
- Large bowl
- Prepare your area. The first step in learning how to make taco salad shells is to get ready. Cover your baking sheet in aluminum foil and place your two cans about four inches apart. Also, preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Dip your tortillas. The next step in learning how to make taco salad shells is to prepare your tortillas. Fill your bowl with warm water and add olive oil to it. Take your tortilla and dip it in the warm water so that it is fully immersed.
- Arrange the tortillas. The most important part of learning how to make taco salad shells is to lay them over the cans correctly. Luckily, this is simple to do. Just center the tortilla over the can and drape it over top. If you want to get fancy, leave the can off-centered and one edge will be higher than the other.
- Bake it. Bake your tortillas in your preheated oven for about four minutes. Then, remove them from their cans and flip them right side up. Return them to the oven for another couple of minutes to complete the baking process. Allow them to cool before using them.
- Helpful hints. Season your water a bit for some added flavor. Also, if you feel that your bowls look like they are going to fall apart after you remove them from their cans, some crumpled foil inside of them will give them the added support needed for the rest of the baking process.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."