- How To Connect Nokia 2330 To Your PC
- How To Replace Screen Cover On A Nokia 5310
- How To Remove A SIM Card From A Nokia Phone
- Nokia 2600: How To Set Already Downloaded Ringtones
- Nokia 3586: How To Take Off Battery Cover
- How To Find Voice Activation On A Nokia 6133 Phone
- How To Lock Keypad On Nokia 5500 Sport
How Do You Put Movies On A Nokia 5310?
The Nokia 5310 is perfectly capable of playing movies, so how do you put movies on a Nokia 5310 exactly? There are several methods to put movies on the Nokia 5310, the simplest of which is using the USB cable included with the Nokia 5310. In addition, you can put movies on the Nokia 5310 with wireless Bluetooth transfer or with a micro SD card. The last two options require additional functionality from a computer to complete, therefore this guide will detail the process of putting movies on a Nokia 5310 with a USB cable.
What you will need:
- Nokia PC Suite (which can be downloaded at Nokia's official website or on the CD that came with your cell phone)
- USB cable (included with purchase of Nokia 5310)
- Movies in QCIF format
- Connect the Nokia 5310 to the PC. Using the USB cable that came with the Nokia 5310, connect the phone to your PC's USB port.
- Launch Nokia PC Suite. Using the icon or Start menu shortcut, launch the Nokia PC Suite. The software will automatically detect the Nokia 5310 connect via USB.
- Navigate to the Videos section. Inside the Nokia PC Suite, navigate to the "Gallery" section. Select "Videos" from the Gallery page.
- Place movies into the Videos page. Using copy and paste or drag and drop, place the movies into the Videoes section.
- Sync the phone. Sync the Nokia 5310 using the "Sync" or "Transfer" button. The phone may begin syncing automatically.
- If the Nokia PC Suite does not detect the Nokia 5310, try starting the Nokia PC Suite and reconnecting the phone while Nokia PC Suite is running.
- Bluetooth connection can be used instead of a USB cable. The procedure is the same.
- Movie files must be in QCIF format. Convert videos in other formats before transferring them to the Nokia 5310.
- Freeware video conversion tools can be found on the internet.
- Videos can also be transferred to a micro SD card and then played back on the Nokia 5310.
Posted on: Jun. 05, 2010