How Do You Put Together A Kelty Tioga 4900 Backpack?
For those who like outdoor adventures that take many days, you must ask yourself before starting the journey, how do you put together a Kelty Tioga 4900 backpack?This wonderful backpack is so sturdy that, for example, you can carry up to 75 pounds, and it will never cause you any trouble. Just follow this short guideline to easily achieve it.
- External frame
- The backpack
- Sleeping bag
- An open space
- Any other accessory that can be added
- Find an open space. As this is probably your first time putting together your Kelty Tioga 4900 backpack, you need an open and clear space so that you can set your gear separately in front of you. This way, you won’t forget to put an item, or accessory, in and you won’t mess up with choosing what to carry first. Once all are in the right place and are arranged, follow the next step.
- Putting together the external frame and the backpack. The Kelty Tioga 4900 comes with a very resistant external frame, which allows some air space between your back and pack, so you won’t sweat too much. Go grab the backpack and the external frame, and start putting it together through the attaching system (the bar that runs down). This can be easily done just by using the featured cross pins. If not, look for the push buttons. The attachment system is strong and reliable. Have in mind that this, for sure, can’t be done with an internal frame.
- Weight consideration. With the step explained before, the “heavy” or “difficult” part is done. It's hard to believe, but some people don’t have a clear idea of what to do when they buy one Kelty Tioga. So, if you want to add a sleeping bag, the key is always to distribute the weight well prior to adding any more items.
- Adding the sleeping bag in your Kelty Tioga. What we are trying to say is that the not so heavy stuff should be placed on different places if you are a man or a woman. If you’re a woman, put the soft weight on the upper side of the backpack. If you’re a man, do the opposite. Why? Because the center of gravity in women is generally lower than in men.