How Do You Vote For The Kid's Choice Awards?
Every year, people search the Internet asking, "How do you vote for the Kid's Choice Awards?" It's really very simple to do once you know how, and everyone should take the time to vote since it is the viewers who decide the winners. Here, you'll find out how you vote for the Kid's Choice Awards.
- Go to the website. The first thing you'll need to do is go to the Nickelodeon website. This is the place where you'll cast your vote, since Nickelodeon hosts the Kid's Choice Awards every year.
- Log in. To be able to vote, you'll have to either log in or register. If you're asking, "How do you vote for the Kid's Choice Awards without registering?", you can't. You'll have to sign up through the Nickelodeon website. Don't worry, though, you won't be signing up for anything. You will likely receive some junk email from them, though.
- Find the "Kid's Choice Awards" tab. You'll only be able to vote for the Kid's Choice Awards during a specific time of the year. Usually, that time is in March. During that time, you can find information about it all over the Nickelodeon website. On the homepage you should be able to find the "Kid's Choice Awards" tab. If you click on that, you should be taken right to a spot where you can cast your vote.
- Place your vote. Now, just simply browse through the categories and pick your favorites. There are all types of categories, including favorite T.V. show, favorite actress, favorite comedy, etc. You can go through, read the nominees and select your favorite. A picture and a name is provided so you can easily see who you're voting for.
- Watch the show to see the winners. After the voting is over, you can't cast any more votes. They are all tallied and the winners are announced on the Kid's Choice Awards show. Watch the show to see the winners, or check online the following day.