Want to know how to double space in Word 2007? Double spacing automatically creates a blank line between each line of the document. Double spacing is generally required for school papers, manuscripts and similar documents because double spacing makes a document easier to read and leaves room for the reader to write notes.
How to double space an entire document in Word 2007:
- Click the "Home" tab on the top menu bar.
- Right-click "Normal" in the "Styles" group. Click "Modify."
- Click "Double Space" under "Formatting." The entire document will become double spaced.
How to double space a section in Word 2007:
- Select the text you want to double space.
- Click the "Home" tab in the menu bar.
- Click "Line Spacing" in the "Paragraph" group, then click "2.0."
How to set double spacing as default in Word 2007:
- Click the "Home" tab, then click the small box in the corner of the "Paragraph" group.
- Set the "Line Spacing" option to double spaced.
- Click "Default." From now on, every new document you open in Word 2007 will automatically be double spaced.
- The default line spacing in Word 2007 is 1.15, or the height of the text plus a little extra space. Double spacing in Word 2007 doubles this amount.
- The same process for how to double space in Word 2007 also works in Word 2010.
- You can change the line spacing more precisely by clicking the small box in the corner of the "Paragraph" group. Instead of just selecting double spacing, you can specify an amount of space before and/or after each line.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.