Cardholders may wonder how to download bank statement from Capital One. Keeping track of expenses and payments are easier when you use a computer. Choosing a paperless option for banking accounts saves on paper and reduces the amount of mail coming to your home. Multiple back month and year bank statements are available online.
To download a bank statement from Capital One, you need:
- PDF viewer
account with Capital One online system
- Go to the Capital One web site listed on the back of your credit card. This is the official web site for the company, you want to make sure you only visit the official site.
- In the "Manage Your Accounts" section select the "Log In" button.
- Enter your username and password. You can also enroll below that if you need a username.
- Click "Statements" from the "Accounts Summary" screen.
- Select either monthly or year-end on the statements screen, depending on what you are looking for.
- Next to each date, is a link to "view and print" or "Save as PDF". If you want to view the bank statement now, and then print it, select "view and print". If you want to just save the statement PDF file to your local computer, select "Save as PDF".
- Store the printed or saved files in a secure location. Never throw away bank statements without shredding or burning them to help protect your identity.
Always use your own computer to access your financial records and bank statements. Using an unknown computer in a public location may open you to the risk of key logger programs or other data collecting programs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.