Learn how to download "Battlefield Vietnam", and you can have the game installed and ready to play in less time than it would take you to find your keys for that trip to the game store. It is not difficult to download "Battlefield Vietnam." All that you will need to do is first install an application known as the EA Download Manager. Just follow these steps:
- Visit the "download Battlefield Vietnam" page on Electronic Arts' website. Make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for downloading the game. You can check this by clicking the System Requirements Checker on the left side of the screen.
- Put "Battlefield Vietnam" in your shopping cart and purchase the game. You'll need one of the following forms of payment: PayPal, a credit or debit card or a ClickandBuy account.
- After paying, you will be redirected to a page where you can get the EA Download Manager. You will use this to download "Battlefield Vietnam."
- If "Battlefield Vietnam" does not show up in your purchased games list right away, make sure that you are signed into the correct account. You may also need to exit the application and start it up again.
- Click on the title to download "Battlefield Vietnam." Depending on the speed of your internet connection, this can take anywhere from several minutes to an hour.
- Do not delete the EA Download Manager after you download "Battlefield Vietnam." The downloader lets the system know that your version of the game is authentic and not pirated, and you will need that in order to be allowed to play the game.
In every companies' history there is a moment that defines the turning point. Well for Apple it was the Ipod. You thoug ...
The biker Theo Rossi, Sons of Anarchy (@theorossi, theorossi.com) "Hands down, you gotta play 'Madden NFL,' the kin ...
How Fast Can You Type? Let me know how you did.