Learn how to download "Battlefield Vietnam", and you can have the game installed and ready to play in less time than it would take you to find your keys for that trip to the game store. It is not difficult to download "Battlefield Vietnam." All that you will need to do is first install an application known as the EA Download Manager. Just follow these steps:
- Visit the "download Battlefield Vietnam" page on Electronic Arts' website. Make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements for downloading the game. You can check this by clicking the System Requirements Checker on the left side of the screen.
- Put "Battlefield Vietnam" in your shopping cart and purchase the game. You'll need one of the following forms of payment: PayPal, a credit or debit card or a ClickandBuy account.
- After paying, you will be redirected to a page where you can get the EA Download Manager. You will use this to download "Battlefield Vietnam."
- If "Battlefield Vietnam" does not show up in your purchased games list right away, make sure that you are signed into the correct account. You may also need to exit the application and start it up again.
- Click on the title to download "Battlefield Vietnam." Depending on the speed of your internet connection, this can take anywhere from several minutes to an hour.
- Do not delete the EA Download Manager after you download "Battlefield Vietnam." The downloader lets the system know that your version of the game is authentic and not pirated, and you will need that in order to be allowed to play the game.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
7 Dates You Can’t Go On Until You’re ‘Dating’
Here are seven outings to avoid until she officially becomes your girlfriend. Unless you’d like that to not, you know, ever actually happen.