How To Download The Burning Crusade
You might want to know how to download “The Burning Crusade” if you really want to try this action-packed expansion pack out. So far, the only legal way to download “The Burning Crusade” is to download the free trial, but you will essentially be able to keep the game on your system for as long as you’d like (enabling you to play on private servers if you’d like). You’ll need a copy of World of Warcraft installed on your system before you can download “The Burning Crusade,” but you can also get that for free by downloading the free trial.
- Log onto the official “Blizzard Entertainment” website. The only real reputable website to download this expansion pack from is the official website. From here, you can browse the “Games” section of the site for “the Burning Crusade.”
- Browse to “The Burning Crusade” section. Once you’ve found the site for “The Burning Crusade,” there should be a large button that you can click that will set you up with a free trial.
- Create an account or log into an existing one. Once you’ve clicked the button, you’ll be required to create an account with Blizzard so that you can log onto your “World of Warcraft” account and play. If you’ve already got an account, just log in.
- Sign up for the free trial. After you’ve created an account with “Blizzard Entertainment” or logged in, you’ll be able to launch the “World of Warcraft” launcher (that is located on your hard drive), and it will automatically begin downloading the expansion pack.
- Wait for the download to finish in the launcher. Once you have completely downloaded the expansion pack, you’ll be ready to launch the game and begin checking “the Burning Crusade” out. Congratulations, you’ve managed to download a copy of “The Burning Crusade.”