You want to learn how to download "Call of Duty: World at War," eh? Perhaps it's the Nazi zombies that have intrigued you or perhaps it's "Call of Duty: World at War's" acclaimed gameplay. Regardless of your intentions, "Call of Duty: World at War" is an excellent FPS (first person shooter) that returns to World War II with a great storyline. If you'd like to join in on the timeless fun, why not download "Call of Duty: World at War"?
Here's what you need to download "Call of Duty: World at War":
- A gaming console (Playstation 3, Xbox 360 or Microsoft Windows will do)
- A network subscription (Playstation Network, Xbox Live)
- Start up the console. Xbox and Playstation users should press the "On" button until the main menu appears. PC gamers should turn on their computer, boot all normal processes and otherwise start up everything as normal.
- Put money on your account.
- Navigate to the respective network. PS3 users should open up the PSN (Playstation Network) sub-screen while Xbox Live subscribers should open up the marketplace. Windows users will need to go to the "Call of Duty: World at War" website (which is the CoD site, in general) and enter their age. From their, select "Call of Duty: World at War" under the drop down list.
- Download! On the Xbox 360, search for "WaW" under the "Browse All" option in the full-game marketplace. You will find it, eventually (there are a lot of titles). Click to download if you have sufficient Microsoft Points (roughly the equivalent of $30). For the PSN, navigate to the full game titles, at which point you will also need to browse all games under the "Action" section. Unlike Xbox Live, there is no electronic pseudo-currency for PSN. Windows gamers should select which country they live in (after clicking "Buy!") and browse their available options for downloading "Call of Duty: World at War." Generally, they will have online and brick-and-mortar options for retrieving a video game.
- Install updates. Without a doubt, there will be updates for "Call of Duty: World at War." In fact, if you don't install these little bits and pieces, you can't play online! Luckily, Playstation and Xbox 360 consoles will let you know to install it. Windows users, on the other hand, should make sure their version is up to date.
After finishing up the final touches on "World at War," you'll have downloaded it and the game will be ready to play on the console of your choice. Also, when attempting to download "Call of Duty: World at War" for Xbox, it is also possible to load up your account and authorize the download via the XBOX Live website.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)