How To Download Free MP3s
If you are one of the few people who have refused to download free music and are looking to take the plunge, you are probably looking for information on how to download free MP3s. It is a pretty easy task if you have some basic computer knowledge, such as how to open files and folders and move items.
What you will need:
- A computer
- Decent internet connection (anything but dial-up)
- Start off by going to FrostWire.com. This is where you are going to download the free music MP3 files/torrents. Contrary to common belief, you can’t efficiently or effectively download free music MP3 directly from the internet; you need some kind of application that will allow you to search all available torrents.
- Click the "Download Now" and begin downloading the FrostWire application. Make sure it is setup where you can easily access the button to begin installing the application. If you are having difficulty finding the installation file, try searching the “Downloads” folder in your computer because, by default, downloaded free MP3 files are transferred to that location.
- In the location that the .exe installation file is found, double click to begin installing the FrostWire/free MP3 music app. This particular file is a safe installation that will not do any damage to your computer.
- After FrostWire is installed, open the free MP3 music application and begin searching the torrents until you found a file you trust. You can search by artist, album or title, but it is best not to narrow down past title because many of the files on this particular free music MP3 app are not described with anything other than a title. A way to tell if a file is good is usually by seeing if all of the information is in the file, it such as album and artist, and whether there is a time on the files that matches the actual songs. If the file has neither of these when you just scroll over it, it is probably fake file.
- Double click the selected fee MP3 file to begin download. Give it a little time. Sometimes the download will need more time depending on a few factors that are complicated and computer-related that you can’t help on your end of the download.