How To Download Free Music To An iPod
Learning how to download free music to an iPod is simply a matter of finding the music, then downloading it straight from your computer. For those who have never downloaded free music to their iPod, it might seem difficult, but after some experience doing this, they will find that it's really fairly simple.
To do this, you will need the items listed below.
- USB cable that came with the iPod
- Find free music for an iPod. Many people use peer to peer sharing sites to download free music. These sites offer people the option of downloading music directly from someone else's computer. There are also free tools you can use such as the "free-music-downloader". Keep in mind that downloading free music that violates copyright laws is an illegal process.
- Download and save music. Windows Media Player provides a very simple format for putting music on an iPod. No matter where you download your music from, go to Media Player and update the library. You can do this by clicking on "Library" in the Media Player, then clicking on "Apply media information changes". The program will then scan your files for new content and add it to the library.
- Create a playlist. Creating a playlist full of songs you want to put on your iPod is a simple task. Simply click on the song you want to put on the list, then drag it over to the "Playlist" window.
- Put free music on the iPod. Once you have a playlist, all you have to do is transfer it to the iPod. To do this, connect the USB cord to the computer and the iPod. Then, go to Media Player and click on the "sync list" tab at the bottom of the playlist. Wait for the music to upload to you iPod and enjoy!