How To Download GTA Vice City
Learn how to download "GTA: Vice City," the game that has been in the limelight since its release. The controversy of the game being too violent made it the talk of the town and it just kept topping charts around the world for its amazing graphics and thrilling gameplay. Follow the guidelines below and download "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City."
Tools and Materials Required:
- Computer with Windows operating system
- Working CD/DVD ROM
- 128 MB RAM
- 800 MHz processor speed
- Graphics card
- 915 MB hard drive free space
- CD/DVD of "GTA: Vice City"
- 9.0 Version DirectX
- Know your computer's specifications. It is important you know your computer's specifications before you download "GTA: Vice City." If your computer does not have the specifications as mentioned above, you will not be able to download "GTA: Vice City."
- Clean CD/DVD ROM. Make sure your CD/DVD ROM is in working condition and clean. If not, take a brush with soft bristles and clean it, but be careful to not touch the lens.
- Get your CD/DVD. To download "Grand Theft Auto," you will have to obtain the game disc. You will easily be able to purchase the game from any computer or game store. While buying the disc, ask the shopkeeper for a good quality disc so that it runs smoothly in the CD/DVD ROM. Remember, it is better to spend a few extra bucks on the disc than get the entire disc player replaced.
- Insert the game disc. Open the CD/DVD ROM and insert the disc. Right after you close the disc tray, an installation window will pop up on your computer screen. If the window does not automatically show on the screen, go to My Computer and click twice on the CD ROM icon. Then click on the icon that says "Download Grand Theft Auto."
- Begin the download. Now click on the install icon and download "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" in the D drive of your computer. Follow the instructions that appear on the installation window. Do not open the CD ROM during the installation process or you’ll have to start it all over again. You might have to restart your computer once the installation process is complete.