If you want to know how to download HTML, then you can start doing it in most web browsers. This is a useful way to learn how the page was made, or to save at least part of the page content for viewing offline. There are better ways to save web site offline though, so saving the HTML source code would be best in learning how the site was coded. Follow these steps to download HTML.
- Open your web browser. Go to the web site that you want to download the source code from.
- Right click on the web page. You should do this in an area of the page where there is white space. If you right click on part of the web page content other than the background, this process may not work.
- Select the option from the menu to View page source. Depending on what browser you use, the wording for this option may be different, but it will be similar to view page source or view source.
- The page source will open in a new window or tab.
- If your web browser does not have a file menu at the top of it, right click an area of the new page that has opened again. Select the option to save as, or save.
- Enter a name to save the source code as on your computer.
- If your web browser does have a file menu, go to file, save, HTML source.
- Enter a file name for the source code to be saved under on your computer. You can close the browser windows.
- Go to the location you saved the HTML source code to if you want to view it again.
We all knew the question. How would Google continue to make money with just the Cost per Click (CPC) method of advertisi ...
I was informed this one billion guy is a copycat. The original guy is here. He is the one that you need to visit. Ther ...
We've explained in the past what some of the Worst Money-Saving Tips were, but now we're showing off some of our favorit ...