How To Download Internet Explorer
If you need a new version of Internet Explorer or just want to re-install it, here's how to download Internet Explorer and get back into the loving arms of Microsoft's vast empire. Internet explorer, or IE,is known to be the most widely used web browser attaining 95% of web browsers’ usage share peek with IE 5 and IE 6 in the years 2002 and 2003. If you're using a PC chances are you already have it.
Here are some easy to follow steps on how to download Internet Explorer:
- Open any web browser available to you (i.e. Mozilla, Safari, Google Chrome).
- Google search Microsoft Internet Explorer Download. Once you’re on the site you can see the latest version of Internet Explorer as the highlight of the page.
- Click Download now just below the logo of the newest version of Internet Explorer. You can also see there that it’s a free download so no worries about payments and stuff. You’ll be redirected to the next page after clicking.
- Select your country from the provided list on the page (if your country is not in the list just pick the nearest to you.) and choose your operating system (i.e. Windows XP, ME, Vista) and once again you’ll be redirected again to the last step of the download process.
- Just Click download to start downloading and wait for it to finish.
- Once the download is finished run the .exe file and install it. Once installation is done you are good to go.
The latest Internet Explorer version now is IE8, which features Web slice which provides you the newest information available on your favorite sites in one convenient place on the new Favorites bar. Private browsing and Filtering offers you more privacy while browsing, and Instant Search Box which speeds up your search and provides you images while still typing. Happy browsing with Internet Explorer!