How To Download From Megavideo
Need to know how to download from Megavideo? This article will tell you exactly how to do this using Internet Explorer. Please note that downloading Megavideo movies may be a confusing process for beginners, so read carefully. Overall, the process is not too difficult and can be very short.
- Find a video that you would like to download. This should be of your own preference. Simply search for the video that you wish to download. Then, click on the video that you want to download.
- Let the Megavideo movie load fully. You may also watch the beginning of the video that is already downloaded during this time to make sure that it is the video that you want to download.
- After you are done watching the video and it has fully loaded, click on "Tools" at the top of your Internet Explorer window. Now, click on "Internet Options." Then, click on "Settings." Then, click on "View Files." You will see a file that is a large size and has a long name and a file type of flv. The file should end with .flv.
- Cut and paste that Megavideo file to anywhere you want. Then, you can rename it if you want, but leave the extension .flv at the end of it.
- Play your Megavideo download. If you already have an FLV player, then you're good to go. Open the video file with that FLV player. However, if you don't have one, you have two choices. You can download an FLV player, or you can convert the video file to something your media player can run. You can do this by downloading a program to do so, or you can use a website that will do this for you. Then, just run the Megavideo file with your media player.