When you learn how to download a movie onto a Coby MP3 Player, you can watch movies on the go. Although some Coby MP3 players only have music playback capabilities, models such as the MP815 and MP826 have video playback capability as well. You'll be able to watch movies on a plane, ski lift or while on a treadmill at the gym. The best part is you won't need any added software to download your movies onto a Coby MP3 Player.
To download a movie onto a Coby MP3 Player, you'll need:
- Movie file
- Coby MP3 Player with video functionality
- USB cable
- Connect your Coby MP3 Player to your computer. Use the USB 2.0 cord that came with the device. Your computer will recognize your MP3 player and automatically install any necessary drivers.
- Open "My Computer" from the desktop or the Start menu. Double-click on the icon for your MP3 Player.
- Drag your movie files to the Media folder. Click on the movie file, and drag it into the window. File transfer may take a few minutes based on the size of the movie file.
- Remove the Coby MP3 Player from your computer. Make sure you're done transferring files before you unplug the USB cable.
Now that you have your movie files on your Coby MP3 Player, you can take your videos with you wherever you go. Use the Coby Media Manager software that came with your MP3 player if you want to organize your music, movies, pictures and other data in the future. This will give you a second way to transfer files from your computer to your Coby MP3 Player.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!