How To Download Music To Blackberry
If you are wondering how to download music to your Blackberry handset, this article will provide you with all the steps you need to jazz up the phone.
To download music to blackberry, you will need the following accessories:
- Your Blackberry set
- A micro SD Memory card.
- Card Reader to attach with the computer if it doesn’t have a built-in one.
- USB wire to connect the phone to the computer
- The internal memory of your phone set may not be sufficient once you decide to download music to Blackberry. If your handset did not come with a memory card, you will probably have to buy a new one.
- Before you can use the memory card, you need to first format it. This can be done through the computer or the phone itself. If you put the memory card in the phone, it will automatically get formatted.
- You can download music to Blackberry by directly copying to your memory card through a computer. Slide in the card in the card reader. Go to the memory card folder view and click on the music folder. If there is no folder by this name, simply right click to view options and create a folder by the name of "Music." Once the folder is visible, you can simply copy the songs to the memory card. Wait for the songs to full copy, (a dialogue box will appear to show the download progress) and the put the memory card in the phone once again. The music can now be traced in the phone.
- Music can also be downloaded to Blackberry via e-mail. If someone has sent you an email with a song attached to it. When you open the e-mail, go to menu button and simply select “Download Attachment” to save the song in the music folder of your memory card.
- Lastly you can also download the music to Blackberry using “Desktop Manager.” This is blackberry’s software for the PC. Once the Blackberry is connected to the computer, click on the “Desktop Manager” icon to open the software. A dialogue box by the name ‘Task in Progress’ will pop-up; you need to press cancel and then click on media followed by the ‘Launch’ button in the new window that opens. This will open the Media Manager. On the left side of the screen, you will have a tab by the name ‘My Devices’. Click on your Blackberry followed by the folder music folder. Now simply drag the songs to this folder to download them in your Blackberry.
Posted on: Jan. 03, 2011