How To Download Music From Youtube
In order to download music from YouTube, you'll need to have a way to convert the music files to MP3 format. If you do not already have a converter installed on your computer or mobile device, you can find a free application from the internet. These programs make the downloading process simple and allow you to organize your music and listen to it on an MP3 player, cell phone or personal computer.
In order to download music from YouTube, you will need:
- Software application that can covert music files to MP3 format
- Computer with internet access
- Download MP3 conversion software. There are quite a few programs available on the internet that will help you download music from YouTube. These programs convert YouTube's music files into MP3 format. A simple search using the keywords "download music from YouTube" will bring up the links to these sites, many of which offer their programs for free.
- Search YouTube. Open up YouTube and search for the music you would like to download. The site has a search bar where you can type in the name of the song or artist you are looking for.
- Find the song you like. Locate the song you would like to download from YouTube. The MP3 conversion software you have installed should show a "download MP3" selection next to each song. To start downloading music from YouTube, click on the download button and you should see a confirmation screen.
- Confirm the download. To confirm that you have downloaded music from YouTube, check the confirmation screen from the conversion software program. It should indicate when the file has been received and stored on your computer. These programs may automatically store all downloaded files in a "music" folder or "music library" similar to iTunes.