How To Download Ringtone On LG Versa
Learning how to download ringtones on an LG Versa is a simple process which does not require any special software. All you will need to download a ringtone is an LG Versa and data connectivity from your cellular provider. There are many unofficial ways to download ringtones onto your LG Versa, however this guide will cover the basic procedure using your cell phone provider's official ringtone download. The process may vary slightly depending on which cell phone provider you have.
- Start the LG Versa. Power on your cell phone by holding the power button. Allow the LG Versa to load to the home screen. Enter a security code if necessary.
- Launch the menu. Press the "Menu" key once. This will launch the main menu.
- Select ringtones from the menu. Select the "Ringtones" option from the main menu of the LG Versa. Depending on your cellular provider, this may be different. For some cellular providers it reads "Music Store" or "Ringtone Jukebox." If there is no "Ringtones" option, try looking under "Applications" and search for "Real Jukebox" or "Ringtone Jukebox." You may need to consult your provider's manual for your phone if the option is not present.
- Select the desired ringtone. From the Ringtone application, select the desired ringtone to download on LG Versa. Allow the ringtone to download. This process may take several minutes depending on your network connection speed.
- If your network provider does not have a ringtone option, use a free online service to download ringtones. These services can be found on any major search engine.
- Ringtones are generally not free from cell phone providers on LG Versa.