How To Download Ringtones To IPhone
Learn how to download ringtones to iPhone so you can have a choice of ringtones to suit your mood. The iPhone is a great phone with many options. One of those is the ability to have just about any ringtone imaginable. By downloading lots of ringtones, you will be able to have a separate ringtone for each important person in your life. This feature is a real plus so take advantage of it and start downloading ringtones to your iPhone today.
To download ringtones to your iPhone, you will need:
- iTunes access
- Log onto the computer and the Internet.
- Go to the iTunes library. Look through the selections for a song that has a symbol denoting a ringtone.
- Select a song. Choose "store" then select "create ringtone."
- Click on "preferences" then select "ringtones."
- Listen to the song you want to use to create a ringtone. Choose at least 30 seconds of the song for the ringtone for your iPhone. Highlight the area of the song at the bottom of the computer screen. Use the fade in and fade out feature to start and end the ringtone.
- Use the "looping" option to select the interval. Then alter the delay time. Check that the ringtone sounds the way you want it by selecting "preview." when you have the portion of the song the way you want it for the ringtone, buy the song that you have edited into the ringtone for your iPhone.
- Wait for the ringtone to get to the iTunes library on your computer. Sync your iPhone and you'll be able to use it as you like.
- Set up a new ringtone for individual people. Select "contacts" on your iPhone to select someone to assign a ringtone to. Choose a ringtone for the person. Repeat this process for as many people as you to assign unique ringtones.