Do you want new ringtones on your phone and need to know how to download ringtones on a Samsung? Samsung phones already come with some preloaded ringtones, but usually they are ones that are outdated and ones that no one wants to use on their phone. One of the easiest ways to get the ringtones you want on your Samsung is to download them. Learning how to download ringtones on a Samsung is easy and can be done by following some basic steps.
To download ringtones on a Samsung, you need:
- Computer with internet access
- Find a website that allows you to download ringtones. There are some websites that have free downloadable ringtones for you to choose from, such as Myxer.com and Zedge.com. These websites are very easy to use and navigate. They have a huge selection of ringtones (many of them are free), but some do come with a fee. Just read everything carefully before you select a ringtone to download.
- Select a ringtone you want to download. Once you have pulled up the website, enter your cell phone information. The website will allow you to scroll through a list of ringtones that are compatible with your phone. Browse through the ringtones to select the one you want to download to your Samsung.
- Send the ringtone to your phone. Select "Send" once you have decided on a ringtone. Texting and data charges usually apply to send a ringtone directly to your phone. If you don't have a data plan or texting plan, you can be charged additional fees. If you don't want to be charged a fee, you can download the ringtone to your computer and use a USB to transfer the ringtone from your computer to your Samsung.
- Download the ringtone on your phone. If you sent the ringtone to your Samsung, select "Download" once you open the text. It can take up to a couple of minuets to download. After your ringtone has downloaded, you can set it as your ringtone on your Samsung. Repeat this process to download any additional ringtones to your Samsung.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.