If you want to know how to download Starcraft, you must visit game developer Blizzard's online store. Starcraft is one of the most popular and best-selling real-time strategy PC games of all time. Play as the human Terrans, the insectoid alien Zergs, or the humanoid Protoss in your battle for galactic domination. The Starcraft Anthology includes the original game and the Brood War Expansion. It is available for digital download in Blizzard's online store for $14.95.
- Go to the Blizzard Online Store. Under the green "Digital Download" title, confirm the quantity of Starcraft Anthology's that you want to purchase and download. Click "Add to Cart." The game will appear in the orange "Shopping Cart" box to the right.
- Click "Checkout" to proceed with downloading Starcraft. You will be instructed to enter your login information for your Battle.net account. If you do not have a Battle.net account, click the "Create Account" button below to get started.
- Enter your email address, password, secret question and security confirmation code on the Account Details page. Click "Continue."
- Enter in your personal information and click "Continue." A verification link will be sent to your email address in order to confirm your account.
- Check your email and click the verification link. Verifying your e-mail address will allow you to use all the features of your Battle.net account.
- In the new window that pops up, click "Continue to Account Management." Log in to your new account using your email address and password.
- Click "Buy Digital Games" under the green "Add a Game" button. Click "Starcraft Anthology" on the far right, and then click "Buy Digital Version." This will let your download Starcraft to you computer. Review the system specifications and then click "Continue."
- Enter in your payment and billing information. Check the "Terms of Sale box" and click "Continue." Review your order and follow the on-screen instructions for downloading Starcraft.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …