Wondering how to download "Vice City" game to your computer? It is a very simple task and in a few easy steps you will be having fun playing this exciting game. "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" is a publication by Rockstar games. The full version of "Vice City" is available on payment from Direct2Drive, too. Here is the easiest way to download "Vice City."
Materials you would require:
- PC with Windows operating system
- Game CD or DVD of "GTA: Vice City"
- Processor speed of 800 MHz
- Minimum ram: 128 MB
- Free hard drive space: 915 MB
- DirectX version 9.0
- Obtain the disc. You can purchase the "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City" disc from any computer CD/DVD game shop. The disc is easily available and affordable.
- Computer requirements. Make sure your computer is up to date and has all the requirements mentioned above. Otherwise, you will be unable to download "Vice City" on your PC. If your computer does not have the necessary requirements, try to upgrade it.
- Insert the disc. Insert the game disc in your PC’s CD-ROM. After closing the tray, you will notice that an installation screen has opened up on your desktop. If the screen does not appear, double-click on the CD-ROM icon in My Computer to start downloading "Vice City."
- Start the installation. Click on the install icon and select the drive in which you want to download the game. Follow the prompts that appear on the installation window.
- Do not eject the disc. Do not eject the disc from the CD-ROM or shut down your computer while your installation is in process. Otherwise, the whole procedure will be terminated. The whole setup of downloading the game on your computer through a disc is very quick and easy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …