How To Download Videos From Megavideo
There is now a growing tough competition for YouTube, which is why how to download videos from Megavideo is becoming a fast question for many. Megavideo offers a very simple yet powerful interface that is very convenient for a number of people. Here is how you would be able to join this bandwagon while making sure that you can watch the videos of Megavideo even if you are offline.
- Go to the site and choose the video you would like to watch. You would be able to find the site as easy as finding it through the search engines. There would already be videos that you can view. You can choose to sort them out by the left hand side through the different sections.
- Let the video load completely. This way you should let the video get into 100 % buffering phase. This would help keep the file uncorrupted. However, you should keep in mind that opening too many tabs or windows would make this process unnecessarily slow. You may want to keep this as the only window open.
- Go to View Files. In Internet Explorer, you should be able to find Tools, click on ‘Internet Options’ and then, find and select ‘Settings’. Under this, you would be able to find “View Files’. Other browsers may not be able to access this. However, you can manually find some files from the temporary Internet files.
- Locate the File or Video. The file from Megavideo is usually the one that is the largest. Thus, other files are commonly small, so you should be able to notice one that is large. The file name is unusual and long, this may be a combination of letters and numbers. This is also in an unknown format. This is normally in .flv. Do not be concerned if this may be too long and you cannot find the end.
- Copy the File or Video. This is just the same as copying any other file; you can use Ctrl+V. This would provide lesser hassle. Remember not to open the file since you would not be able to copy the file if it is open. You might also corrupt the file if you do not have the right software. Do not just try to open it through different player.
- Save the File or Video. It would be best if you place the file or video for offline watching in your desktop first. This is just to make sure that you would remember where you have saved the file or video from Megavideo. Create a name that is close to the video’s contents and then put .flv file name extension so you can avoid any confusion later on. The right extension (.flv) can be played using FVL player, although some would say that it also works great in VLC Media Player.
- For better convenience, download the Megavideo downloader software. There are many sites online offering free download of the software. Run the software after downloading and set up the folder where to keep the videos you want to download. Play the video you like and the Megavideo downloader will capture it immediately to record. You can retrieve the downloaded video from the Megavideo downloader library.