How To Download Videos To Samsung Finesse
If you have the new SCH-r810, you'll want to know how to download videos to Samsung Finesse devices! The Samsung Finesse, as the SCH-r810 is more commonly known as, serves MetroPCS and other CDMA telecommunication providers. Your Samsung Finesse is capable of great things, including multimedia capabilities; it's merely waiting to be unlocked.
Here's what you'll need to download videos:
- A Samsung SCH-r810 Finesse mobile phone
- A Finesse connector cable
- Internet service to your CDMA phone
- Internet service for your computer
- A computer with Internet capabilities
- A MicroSD card (optional)
- Start up your devices. Specifically, turn on both your computer (laptop) and Samsung Finesse SCH-r810. The power button is located on the top right-hand corner of the device. When both have successfully loaded, move on to the next step.
- Start the web browser on your Finesse. From the desktop, there will be a top drop-down menu on your Samsung Finesse that contains the web-browsing "globe". This indicates the internet; touch it.
- Visit a multimedia website. For example, YouTube has many popular videos that can easily be download to your Samsung. The Finesse is specially designed to take these videos (in 3GP format) straight to your device.
- Download videos to your computer. So long as they have the file extension .3GP, the Samsung Finesse will read them properly. To download videos to Samsung Finesse properly, you will also need the connector cable. There are many videos on the web, and search engines can narrow them down by file extension as well.
- Connect the Samsung Finesse with your computer. Use your USB cable to connect the two devices. Your computer will automatically install new software to handle the Finesse's mass storage capabilities. The internet will be necessary as some computers (older ones) won't know how to handle "USB Mass Storage Devices".
- Drag the multimedia to your Samsung Finesse. Wherever the videos are located, move them onto the "removable drive" that your computer has now created to deal with the Finesse. You can choose to place them on the phone's internal, embedded memory or your MicroSD card. Make the choice and enjoy!
So now that you have downloaded videos to Samsung Finesse devices with both your computer and web-enabled phone, enjoy that hard work. With time, whether it's phone-downloading or computer-transferring of media, you'll find that downloading videos to your Samsung is easier than pie.