Before you start to play, you will want to know how to download World of Warcraft. Downloading this game is simple but can take some time. Follow these easy steps to download World of Warcraft to your computer.
- First you will want to go to the website for Blizzard and World of Warcraft. It is located at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/. This is the site you will download World of Warcraft from for your computer.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the link that says Game Client Downloads. You will find it at the very bottom of the page toward the middle of the screen.
- You will then choose if you want to download World of Warcraft for a 10 day free trial or the full client. Click on Windows or Mac depending on which one you are using.
- It will then pop up and ask you to save the file. Save it to a location you can find such as your desktop. You will need to come back and find it when it is finished downloading.
- Now let the file download. This will take some time and you might want to step away from the computer. It might come up and ask you to approve something. Just check on it every 15 minutes or so until it is completed.
- Once it is done, find the file and double click on it. Follow the steps to install your new game to your computer. You are now done with your download World of Warcraft.