If you're going for the bad boy look that chicks dig, learning how to dress like a biker is a good first step. Although it helps to complete your look, you don't have to own a motorcycle to dress like you do.
Things you'll need to dress like a biker:
- Leather jacket or vest
- Interesting t-shirt
- Sunglasses or driving goggles
- Leather boots
- Bandana (optional)
- Leather pants or chaps (optional)
Get a leather jacket. Every man should have a good-fitting, good-looking leather jacket in his closet, and make use of it often. If you want to dress like a biker, consider getting a motocross jacket or a jacket with wings, flames, or motorcycle logos on it. A leather vest also works.
Wear an interesting t-shirt. When picking a shirt, you'll want to wear something that says communicates to the world who you are. Don't be afraid to wear a shirt that expresses your opinions, whether on music, politics, beer, or something else. Bikers are known for having strong opinions.
- Sport some decent shades. There are many options for sunglasses when you want to dress like a biker. Some people like aviators, some prefer wrap-around shades, and others go for something in between. Any sunglasses that look good on you will help your biker look. For a more old-fashioned biker look, you can get some driving goggles instead.
- Boots are key. Biker boots are one of the quintessential clothing items for dressing like a biker. If you remember one of the early scenes from "Terminator 2", then you know why this is. Boots worn by bikers tend to be heavy and strong (so that they protect their feet) and made of leather, of course. Minor embellishments and logos are allowed.
- Consider what to put on your head. If you're trying to dress like a biker, you probably don't want to go out and buy a helmet unless you actually own a motorcycle. A bandana tied in the correct manner can work just as well as a helmet.
- Choose your pants wisely. One way to dress like a biker is to wear leather pants or chaps (coverings worn over your pants). You can go to any motorcycle supply store to find these items. For bikers, the leather is functional, as it helps to protect them in case of an accident. If you're not quite ready for full-on leather, stick with some worn denim jeans instead.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.