If you are having a big night out in the "Big Apple", you should learn how to dress for a Broadway show in New York. It is no stretch to say that a Broadway show is a must see whenever visiting New York. The iconic street has been part of New York's appeal since the early 20th century and some would consider it a crime not to visit when touring New York. If you have been smart and already bought your tickets to a fabulous Broadway show, here are some tips on what to wear when attending.
- Dressy Casual. These two words are your best friend when deciding what to wear to a Broadway show. Whenever you are in doubt in regards to what to wear, always keep this idea in mind.
- Suit. That being said, your best option is a classy, tailored suit. Not too dressy, but not too casual, it is the perfect outfit for a Broadway show.
- Blazer/Jeans Combo. If you are not a fan of suits or dress pants, another option is the pairing of a blazer and a pair of jeans. While still retaining some of the sophistication of a suit, this look will exude a cool style different from a traditional suit. You can opt for a button-down under the blazer or a t-shirt of your choice.
- Cardigan/Dress Pants Combo. This look is similar to the previous one, yet slightly reversed. If you really want to add some class into the mix, wear a tie and a button-down under the cardigan.
- Tuxedo. This look is only for the most sophisticated, most daring of Broadway show attendees. However, a tux has a huge impact and will definitely have you exuding style for the whole night.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …