If you're going to a rave, you're going to need to know how to dress for a rave. Raves are fun dance parties with loads of music and brightly dressed people. Sometimes they are held in clubs, but they are outlawed in a lot of places so they can be held in abandoned warehouses or outside. It is important to know where the rave is going to be so you can dress accordingly.
You will need:
- Big baggy pants
- A thin, bright colored shirt
- Comfortable shoes
- Glow sticks and anything that glows in the dark
- One of the most important accessories to consider when dressing for a rave are comfortable shoes. Expect to spend most of your time at the rave on your feet dancing. This means to must have shoes that will not impede you in doing so. A good comfy pair of sneakers can go a long way.
- A very baggy pair of pants is great to wear to a rave. You want pants that you can easily move and dance in. UFO is an awesome brand of baggy pants to check out. They come in all kinds of bright colors, which is something desirable at a rave. You want to stand out.
- A thin, bright colored shirt should be worn to the rave. If you can find a shirt that glows under a black light, or glows in the dark is even better. You want to be wearing bright clothes that stand out. As in all the steps above, make sure the clothing is comfortable.
- The last accessories needed to dress appropriately for the rave are glow sticks or anything that lights up. You can acquire glow sticks at just about any store. Make sure to bring extra glow sticks for friends and other people who did not bring any.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.