If you’ve always wanted to know how to dress like Snoop Dogg (whose birth name is Cordozor Calvin Broadus), you’ll soon realize that it’s pretty damn easy. One of the most recognizable American rapper, Cordozor Calvin Broadus, AKA Snoop Dogg, can usually be seen wearing clothing that is very casual. His style is always brought up a few notches if he’s scheduled to make a public appearance, such as an awards show.
To dress like Snoop Dogg, you’ll need:
- Lose-fitting clothing
- Clean sneakers
- Sweat sets. Snoop Dogg can be found wearing matching sweat sets fairly often. He’s been photographed in many different colors and styles. Be sure to complete the look with a tank top or T-shirt underneath and leave the hoodie less than half zipped.
- Jerseys. Snoop Dogg is a big basketball fan and he’s pretty good at it too. He also filled in as head coach for his son’s football team a few years ago. It’s obvious he loves sports so it’s not surprising to see him wearing jerseys from time to time.
- Hoodies. Hoodies seem to be a staple item for Snoop as there are numerous photos of him wearing them. He either wears them with matching sweats or with some casual denim jeans.
- Headwear. Snoop Dogg seems to be a fan of hats. He can be found wearing baseball caps, hoods of hoodies, fedora hats, bucket hats and doo rags.
- Accessories. While he isn’t always photographed wearing jewelry, Snoop Dogg seems to love wearing large gold chains around his neck. He’s also a fan of rings, earrings and watches.
- Designer black suit. For occasions that are more formal, such as award shows, Snoop Dogg can usually be found wearing a really nice black tuxedo or designer suit.
- Clean shoes. Don't forget to top of your look with a pair of nice kicks. Snoop is usually photographed wearing some type of sneaker unless he's dressed up, then he opts for a nice pair of dress shoes.
All you need are basic clothing items in your wardrobe and a few accessories to dress just like Snoop Dogg. His style is cool, comfortable and casual, consisting mainly of oversized pieces accessorized with hats and jewelry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …