How To Dress Like A Star
Do you want to learn how to dress like a star? You don't have to be a star to dress like one! It is easy to look like a million bucks without actually having a million bucks in your bank account. Stars are trendsetters. We often want to duplicate what we see in fashion magazines and movies. You can easily dress like a star and have people wanting to copy your style.
In order to dress like a star, you will need:
- Fashion magazines
- Internet access
- Discount department stores
- Stars are known for starting trends. Stylists often dress the stars. The inspiration comes from runways. Check current magazines or search for runway styles on the web. You can modify the runway styles to suit your daily needs. See what is in and current. Once you find the latest looks, shop for the looks on your budget.
- Buy discount designer duds. Stores like Marshalls, T.J.Maxx and Ross sell designer clothing for a fraction of the cost. You can even find designer styles on sites like eBay.
- Accessorize. If you can't afford a complete star ensemble, try opting for a super star accessory. Try designer glasses or a designer hat. Many less expensive companies try to duplicate the designer originals. Add your own personal touch to each look. Don't buy something just because the stars wear it. Buy a piece because it appeals to you.
- Keep it simple. If you keep your look clean, simple and crisp, you will look like somebody special. Stars don't always have to dress flashy or over-the-top. Stick to classic, timeless styles.