Want to know how to dress like Zac Efron? Dressing like Zac will be easy if you're a trend setter. Dressing like Zac should be fun and fashion-forward. He has quite the female following and dresses to impress when he’s out on the town. It’s no wonder men want to know how to dress like him.
- Hair You must make the hairdo a priority. Zac’s hair is trendy and is starting to become a popular stylea among guys. To achieve the same hairdo, grow hair mid-length. Have long bangs that are styled to the side. Use hairspray to hold to hair in place. It should look feathered and swept to the side.
- Hats Wear hats that are trendy. Sometimes Zac Efron will wear a knit beanie and leave some hair peeking from the front.
- Jeans Dress like Zac Efron by wearing jeans that are snug and long. Wear jeans that are black or gray.
- Glasses How can you be a teen heartthrob without sporting a trendy pair of sun glasses? Wear a large pair of shades.
- Suits Zac wears stylish, trendy suits. He will pair suits with a simple of pair of sneakers to keep the outfit looking young and hip. Wear suits that are grey or black. Finish the look with a skinny black tie.
- Hoodies For a casual look, Zac Efron will dress in hooded jackets. The jackets will be a cotton fabric and zip in the front. The jackets are usually dark in color and worn with a pair of jeans and a comfortable cotton shirt.
- Sneakers Zac makes a great fashion statement with whatever he wears. Wear sneakers with every outfit. Zac will wear red, black, or white sneakers with white shoelaces. Even with a dressy outfit he will wear a trendy pair of fashionable sneakers.
- Shirts Wear shirts that are buttoned up with a collar. Don’t tuck your shirt into pants. Find colorful shirts that have simple, striped patterns. Zac often wears blue to bring out his blue eyes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …