Ever wanted to know how to dye golf balls? Want to stand out with a distinctive, unique set of colored golf balls? Now you can create your own uniquely colored golf balls in a few simple steps at a fraction of the cost of the additional purchase price. The process is simple and easy and can take as less as two to three hours.
What you will need:
- Rit dye of your favorite colors
- A plastic spoon
- A medium or large jar with a top
- Golf balls
- Paper towels
- Create dye of your desired color. Insert one teaspoon of Rit dye per cup of hot water into your jar. Stir and allow the dye to dissolve completely. Feel free to experiment by combining different colors in order to make your golf balls unique.
- Insert your golf balls into the dye. Fill the jar with as many golf balls as you can fit. Make sure all of the golf balls are completely submerged to ensure they are colored evenly. You may move the golf balls around in the dye using a plastic spoon.
- Allow the dye to stain the golf balls. Close the top and let the golf balls sit in the dye solution. The longer the golf balls are in the jar, the darker the color will become. You can keep the golf balls in the dye for two hours to overnight or more.
- Rinse and dry. When done, remove the golf balls with the spoon, rinse the golf balls with running water and dry them with paper towels. Allow the golf balls to dry completely before using them.
- Repeat the dye process until satisfied. If you would like to dye the golf balls to a darker shade, you may either return the balls back into the jar with the solution or add more dye to the solution before replacing the golf balls. Continue as often as you like.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.