How To Earn Farmville Cash
Learning how to earn Farmville cash is pretty simple. You just have to develop some sound strategies. The following pointers below will earn you some decent Farmville riches.
To earn Farmville cash, you will need:
- Access to the Farmville game
- Play the daily raffle. Farmville has a raffle each day. You can earn coins through this raffle. You need to play Farmville every day to enter the raffle every day.
- Sell an animal. Some animals, such as cows and horses, are bigger than the others. They take up more squares and do not necessarily produce a lot of profit. Sell a cow and replace it with four goats or some ducks. You can make good use of space this way and earn some extra Farmville cash with the animal products.
- Advance a level. Every time you make it to the next level in Farmville, you'll earn a Farmville buck. Farmville bucks are a different currency than coins and buy different things. You can also get bucks buy spending real money from your real life pocket.
- Help your neighbors. Go to your neighbors' farms and help them scare away crows or weed their fields. You'll quickly gain experience points which help you move up to the next level. Advancing to a new level generages one Farmville buck.
- Plant seeds. Look for the words "best crop for Money/Hour" at the top of the page. You'll find the most lucrative seeds to plant and earn cash for doing so. You can't go wrong with tomatoes or pumpkins. These two crops will earn you a lot of Farmville cash.
Posted on: Apr. 12, 2011