How to eat at Hell's Kitchen in Minneapolis, Minnesota is easy with the large gourmet menu. Located in downtown Minneapolis, the Hell's Kitchen restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. All the food is prepared from fresh ingredients. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to customers. It has a full service bar and offers entertainment and special events. An unusual selection of gourmet food entrees are on the menu. This make the Hell's Kitchen restaurant a place that most people will enjoy trying. The restaurant has a recipe book called "Damn Good Food" with over 156 recipes from the restaurant kitchen that customers can try. Call for reservations or just walk in. The staff does save tables for walk in customers. The restaurant is owned by Steve Meyer and Mitch Omer, two award winning chefs.
- Order from the gourmet breakfast menu. The breakfast menu at Hell's Kitchen offers eggs served with bacon, ham, bison sausage or potatoes. The Hell's Kitchen rosti potatoes are made with bacon, scallions, garlic, onions and butter. Homemade speciality breakfast entrees include caramel pecan rolls, vegetable frittita, eggs with black beans and scrambled eggs with lobster. Enjoy gourmet lemon ricotta pancakes and cornmeal waffles, a different twist on breakfast food. For those that like eggs, there is egg benedict made several different ways with vegetables, bison meat and mushrooms. There are many unusual gourmet items to choose from on the breakfast menu. The good news is breakfast is served all day long.
- Lunch menu offers great selections. Lunch is a varied selections of soups, sandwiches, burger and salads. They have a Greek, cobb and Caesar salad at lunch and of course, the house salad. Sandwiches include the French dip, Reuben, ham and pear crisp, barbecued pork sandwich and grilled chicken breast. The burgers are made with lean bison meat served on a wild rice bun. The selections for burgers includes Portobello mushroom burger, bacon burger and jerk chicken sandwich. Regular entrees are baby back ribs, fish and chips, penne pasta and macaroni and cheese. There are many delicious side dishes that go with the lunch items.
- Dinner menu offers variety. The dinner menu offers customers steaks, seafood and pasta selections. The cuts of beef include rib eye, New York strip or prime rib. The seafood selections are grilled jumbo shrimp, lobster tacos, sea bass and barbecued salmon. There are also fish and chips and penne pasta.
- Enjoy the special menus. The restaurant has a special weekend brunch menu with a large assortment of selections from the regular menu. Brunch menu includes soups, sandwiches, salads and breakfast items. There is a children's menu with breakfast items like pancakes and waffles. There is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, grilled cheese and hamburgers, too. The menu is small but offers what many children want. The Happy Hour Menu offers cocktails and great appetizers like chips and salsa, sweet potato fries, crab cakes, sandwiches and burgers.
Order some of the speciality products online or buy them at the restaurant. The restaurant makes some packaged products that customers can buy like dry rib rub, homemade peanut butter, homemade ketchup, mustard and ground coffee. They have tee shirts to sell and jackets in the retail sections of the restaurant. The cookbook is also available online and at the restaurant.
- Visit the restaurant and try the food. The restaurant is open daily. The best way to eat there is to call 951-609-3390 and see if reservations are needed. All types of customers will enjoy eating at Hell's Kitchen with its distinctive American menu and distinctive style of decorating.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …