How To Elbow Airchair
What to learn how to elbow airchair in breakdancing? First you need to know how to do a basic chair, which is a freeze move, then you need to know how to do an airchair, where you lift your feet and head off the ground. When you do the elbow airchair, instead of supporting your weight with your hand, you support it with the tip of your elbow. It's a tricky move but worth learning since it will impress anyone who sees it.
- LIe down on the floor. Place your hands at the sides of your hips, slightly bending your elbows and push your torso away from the ground. Press your forehead into the floor to support your weight.
- Turn your body so that you can place your right foot flat on the ground. Place your left hand into your hip and press. This is known as "stabbing." Your left elbow should be on the floor.
- Position your left arm so that you are comfortable. You need to be able to hold yourself in this position in order to do an airchair. Move your hand up and to the side of your back until you find the spot that keeps you in balance and is comfortable.
- Lift your left leg up. Bend it at the knee and rest the foot on the knee of your right foot.
- Slowly lift your forehead off the ground. Lift your right foot up so that you are completely balanced on your elbow. Hold this position for as long as you can.