How To Eliminate Armpit Odor
Need to know how to eliminate armpit odor? At some point, everyone has wondered how they can eliminate the odor from their armpits. Stinky pits sure are the pits. You want to turn heads, not pinch noses! Sometimes deodorant just isn't enough.
To eliminate armpit odor, you will need:
- Antibacterial soap
- A washcloth
- A dry cloth
- To eliminate odor, cleanse your armpit. When you are showering, make sure you thoroughly scrub the armpit area. Apply the antibacterial soap to the washcloth. Scrub clean. Some men complain that washcloths are too girly. Well, if you want to get girls, you need to use the cloth! Stinky armpits come from bacteria that breeds in moist conditions.
- Dry your armpits. Make sure you completely dry your armpits using the dry cloth or towel. Before you can apply antiperspirant, the area needs to be free of moisture. Some people apply it immediately after showering. The underarms need to be dry so the antiperspirant can soak into the skin.
- Apply the antiperspirant. Do not use deodorant. There is a big difference. Deodorant just masks odors. Your goal is to eliminate the odor. Look for antiperspirant with a strong, pleasant scent. Compare levels of active ingredients. Some will contain a higher percentage than others. Select the one with the highest level. It may be surprising, but women's antiperspirant is sometimes strong enough for a man. Certain feminine antiperspirants contain higher levels of active ingredients than the men's brand.
- Allow the antiperspirant to dry. You may need to hold your arms up for a few seconds or blow dry them with cool air. Avoid putting on clothing until the antiperspirant has soaked into the skin.
- Relax. To eliminate odor, stay calm and remain stress-free. The higher your stress level, the more you sweat. Don't sweat the small stuff!