How To Enable Cookies
Many people new to the internet may need to learn how to enable cookies. Some websites may not show properly due to having a disabled cookies feature. Enabling cookies is an easy task that even the novice computer user could complete. Read on to notice how simple the process can be for Internet Explorer 7 or 8.
To enable cookies, you will need:
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8
- Microsoft operating system
- Begin step. Turn on your computer and log on as the first step in how to enable cookies. Wait for the computer to load before continuing.
- Achieve entry. Find and select the "Start" button located on the bottom left-hand side of the monitor to progress in enabling cookies activity in your internet browser. Glance at the list that appears and choose "Control Panel."
- Launch settings panel. Locate and open "Internet Options" as you proceed in the how to enable cookies process. A new menu window should appear.
- Adjust privacy. Browse the tabs located on top to find the one labeled "Privacy" to continue learning how to enable cookies. Click the "Advanced" button to continue.
- Program cookies. Look under the "Cookies" heading and choose "Override Automatic Cookie Handling" to proceed. Select the "Accept" option for first and third party cookies.
- Last step. Return to the "Internet Options" window and choose "OK" to start the action and complete enabling cookies on your internet browser. That is it! You have completed the process of allowing cookies for Internet Explorer 7 and 8.