- How To Get Backgrounds For The Blackberry Storm
- How To Remove The Screen Of A Blackberry Curve
- How To Remove Password Protection On Blackberry 8700
- How To Change Home Screen On Blackberry Storm
- How To Remove A Password From A Blackberry 8800
- How To Get Keys Unlocked On The BlackBerry Pearl
- How To Upload Themes To BlackBerry Pearl Flip
How To Enable Java On A Blackberry 8320
Need to know how to enable Java on a BlackBerry 8320? By default, your BlackBerry 8320 will have Java turned off. The reason for Java being turned off is for security purposes. However, many websites require Java, so you will frequently see a message pop up on your BlackBerry telling you that you need to enable Java to view the website. If you are into playing games on the web, it is almost a must that you enable Java.
To enable Java on your BlackBerry 8320, you will first need to open the browser. Once the browser has opened, press the Menu key on your BlackBerry 8320.
Posted on: Jun. 14, 2010